National fire safety services
Commercial buildings can be complex structures which require a lot of careful and detailed planning when it comes to fire protection. For example, hospitals are busy and intense working environments where delicate and expensive equipment is used every day, while large retail stores have thousands of daily visitors.
With so many different activities taking place in various buildings, there are several possible fire hazards which will need to be addressed. For example, evacuation routes will need to be planned and put in place, while the right fire safety equipment will need to be installed to deal with each individual hazard located based upon the identified threat.
Here at Surefire we provide national fire safety services for a wide range of industries, including:
- Critical environments: High risk working environments require the implementation of rigorous fire protection and control measures.
- Education sector: Our fire safety experts have worked with many different education establishments over the years to ensure the safety of staff and students.
- Health sector: We have a vast amount of experience in providing fire safety services for hospitals and care homes, where vulnerable people could be at risk.
- Private sector: We work with a diverse range of clients within the private sector.
- Public sector: Within the public sector we work with the NHS, local authorities, fire brigades and other emergency services.
The work we do ensures that our customers are aware of their escape routes the location and use of their fire safety equipment as well as have total peace of mind of the solutions proposed. Our engineers are able to respond to critical demands so that fire safety equipment is installed correctly to help protect a building from the threat of a fire and help to save lives.
Our national fire safety services aim to ensure that the highest quality of fire safety equipment is provided for a building. If you require any form of fire safety services then please get in touch.
Surefire has been successfully operating within, and expanding their business portfolio across. a wide range of sectors nationally. Some examples of these include:
Surefire offers a wide range of products and services within the Fire Industry and can provide a total consolidated package for all your maintenance requirements.
Call Surefire to find out more about us