Surefire has established its position for over 30 years as leaders in the high quality design, engineering, installation and maintenance of fire protection systems. We now play a leading edge role in tackling the new challenges of our third decade in the business, using our extensive expertise and the high performance technology to protect people and assets from fire hazards. Surefire is a trusted and experienced specialist in all methods of fire suppression and provides rapid and reliable services to its customers 24/7.
Our approach is based on novel fire detection and fire suppression techniques using technological innovations that facilitate earlier detection, more precise warning, more sensitive response and more localised action. Conforming to British Standard Specifications, our systems offer wide flexibility of installation, high standards of performance and high levels of safety to personnel.
Surefire’s engineering teams are multi-skilled and are able to maintain various types of electrical and mechanical fire systems, with the added benefit all equipment supplied by Surefire holding a unique 3 year warranty.
For your peace of mind Surefire holds the following accreditations:
- ISO 9001 Quality Approval
- BAFE SP203 Part 1- Fire Alarm System Design, Installation, Maintenance
- BAFE SP203 Part 3- Gas Suppression System Design, Installation, Maintenance
- BAFE SP101 – Fire Extinguisher Installation and Maintenance
- Accredited Certification to LPS 1655 for personal protection systems
- Members of the FIA (Fire Industry Association)
- CSCS Card holders and Safe Contractor approved
- F-Gas certification for regulation 842/2006 and the commission regulation (EC) No. 304/2008
Surefire has been successfully operating within, and expanding their business portfolio across. a wide range of sectors nationally. Some examples of these include:
Large Blue Chip Corporate National clients
Preferred status for Major FM companies
Surefire offers a wide range of products and services within the Fire Industry and can provide a total consolidated package for all your maintenance requirements.
Call Surefire to find out more about us