CloudCompliance is a new way of tackling your fire risk assessment responsibilities. Not only will you receive a visit from a fully qualified fire risk assessor, but your report will also be instantly accessible from an online portal, making it easy to view your information check for compliance.
- Live and Interactive: the CloudCompliance live and interactive online platform gives you a complete audit trail and history for your buildings. All assessments can be viewed by multiple users with access to a live fire log book to record fire maintenance checks.
- Third party accredited: Every fire risk assessment is validated by an independent fire risk assessor and audited under BAFE SP205 third party accreditation, providing assurance that technical and quality management capabilities meet the appropriate standards.
- Never miss a deadline: Email alerts can be set to notify the responsible person of any actions that are due for completion, so you will never miss a deadline. As actions are completed online, your Action Plan and overall Risk Monitor dashboard will be updated.
- Action Plans and Audit Trails: The fire risk assessor will create a summary of colour coded risks with actions, listed in order of priority. This will ensure the most cost-effective solutions for any areas where a property is non-compliant. The action plan from the assessor will include floor plans and photos to show you exactly what and where the problem is. All completed actions are recorded and updated, a complete audit trail is kept to ensure compliancy.
- Stored online, safe from fire and easily accessible: All records are stored online, so information is kept safe from being misplaced, lost or burnt in a fire. The same information is stored for instant updates at any time, making your CloudCompliance a fully interactive system for keeping you and your properties compliant.
- Reporting for Compliance: Information and reports can be downloaded into excel, providing you with useful budget reports and trend analysis which can be formulated into action points and management statistics.
Call Surefire to see how CloudCompliance can help you to manage your legal fire responsibilities.
The best way to deal with a fire is to prevent it. As a business you are responsible for fire safety within your building
FIRE RISK ASSESSEMENTS
Fire Risk Assessments are a requirement under The Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order (2005)
PASSIVE FIRE PREVENTION
Imagine if a fire took hold in your building, would it spread quickly and consume everything in its path?