Protect Your Commercial Kitchen From Fire
Fires in the food service industry account for 10% of overall fires in non-dwelling buildings and 17% of non-fatal casualties (Source : Home Office Incident Recording System. 2014/15 Statistics). Restaurants are considered as high risk due to the hazards associated with commercial kitchens. Fire are quick to advance and rise from defective or damaged heating controls, unattended devices, burners overheating and often a build-up of grease or dirt residue.
KitchenGuard has been developed with these risks in mind and has been designed to protect catering equipment putting out any fires quickly and efficiently in accordance with LPS1223.
These self-contained pneumatic systems require no external energy or power supply. Upon flame impingement or heat, the pressurised detection tubing will burst and activate the cylinder valve to open and release the extinguishing agent.
Certified to LPCB Standard, LPS 1223, KitchenGuard is designed and manufactured in the UK. It incorporates the latest innovations, to bring ground-breaking characteristics and reliability to the kitchen fire suppression industry.
Key Benefits of KitchenGuard:-
- Investment in a KitchenGuard system can help safeguard your valuable assets and staff against the risk and impact of fire at your premises.
- Simple, high quality and well engineered system, which is quick and unobtrusive to install.
- Fast, automatic actuation.
- Stainless steel pipework, fittings and nozzles to suit kitchen environments.
- Highly reliable detection tube. Remains unaffected by oil, dirt and kitchen grease.
- Requires no mechanical movement or power supply for detection and activation, remaining operational during power interruption.
- Linear heat and flame detection, allowing for an unlimited number of detection points.
- Flexible detection tubing can be located adjacent to the identified risk areas, providing fast effective detection.
- 99% biodegradable wet chemical extinguishing agent.