Your fire extinguishers need to be inspected and serviced annually by a competent person to ensure their viability in an emergency.
Annual servicing is a vital part of your fire extinguisher cover and is, as with all fire safety legislation in England and Wales, part of ‘The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005’, also known as the ‘RRO’.
You have a legal obligation to ensure that your fire safety equipment is in good working order and adheres to current regulatory standards. Your business or the lives of everyone in your premises could depend on the correct operation of your fire equipment and systems, so regular fire inspection and maintenance of fire safety systems is essential.
Regular servicing ensures that your fire extinguishers will work in a fire, and we are here to help you, with competitive quotations for maintenance, servicing and upgrades – you can count on us for expert advice.
Surefire will make servicing your fire extinguishers and equipment an effortless task for you. We can provide you with an emergency 24/7 response call-out service.
Telephone: 0345 601 4110 to book your fire extinguisher service.
With a “One Stop” solution for all your fire protection needs you are able to fulfil all your requirements using just one Fire Service Provider, thus achieving maximum convenience and cost efficiency. Surefire can provide:
- Multi-Disciplined engineers with nationwide coverage
- Directly employed engineers
- Status review of systems completed and issued following each maintenance visit
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Trained, certified engineers for the customer’s peace of mind
- Dedicated technical support team
- Individual asset reporting
- SMS system including automated electronic certificate issuing in real time
- A range of invoicing options
- Bespoke mobilisation processes for any size contract
- Fire Alarm and Detection
- Emergency Lighting
- Gaseous Suppression Systems & Integrity Testing to BSEN15004 and ISO14520
- Leak Detection Systems
- Aspiration Systems
- Kitchen Suppression Systems
- Sprinkler and Water Mist Systems
- Fire Extinguishers and Safety Signs
- Dry Risers and Fire Hydrants
- Cloud based Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Training
- Fire Door maintenance & installation
- Passive Fire Protection
Service Level Agreement (SLA) Basics offered
- Bronze – Standard maintenance, all parts and call outs are an additional cost
- Silver – Semi Inclusive (tailored to your requirements)
- Gold – Fully Inclusive package where all parts and call-outs are included in the contract price
Call Surefire for further information about our fire systems and equipment servicing and maintenance programmes