Fire System & Equipment Maintenance
Your fire safety equipment has been installed to protect you and your building. Everyone depends on this system functioning properly in the event of a fire, acting as an early warning system and enabling safe and timely evacuation. The main standard covering fire alarm systems is BS5839 pt1:2017.
You have a legal obligation to ensure that your fire safety equipment is in good working order and adheres to current regulatory standards. Your business or the lives of everyone in your premises could depend on the correct operation of your fire equipment and systems, so regular fire inspection and maintenance of fire safety systems is essential.
Not only will fire inspection and servicing ensure that your fire safety equipment will work in a fire, but it will also avoid unnecessary false alarms and identify any faulty components. Our Service Team from Surefire is here to help you, with competitive quotations for maintenance to repairs and upgrades – you can count on us for expert advice.
Surefire will make servicing your fire systems and equipment an effortless task for you. We can provide you with regular alarm testing and servicing, and also offer an emergency 24/7 response call-out service.
We understand the important role our services play in helping you fulfil your health & safety mission by providing high quality servicing and maintenance of fire safety systems, and we are committed to:
Providing exceptional customer service –
When you have questions about our products or services, we will aim to answer them right away. You can contact our Customer Services team who will take pride in giving you the finest customer support available in our industry. We are dedicated to providing you with prompt, accurate and courteous service every time.
Hiring and developing great people to support you –
We have a team of motivated, knowledgeable, and experienced employees, so we are able to provide you with an unmatched customer support experience.
To maximise the effectiveness of our support team, we equip our employees with the tools and information they need to serve you in the best possible way and ensure the highest standards of maintenance for fire safety systems at your premises.
Listening to your feedback to improve our solutions
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and your feedback is invaluable to us. We will invite you to participate in one of our regular customer satisfaction surveys to let us know what we are doing well and how we can improve.
At all times, we hold to our values: “Our quality service to others makes the world a safer place”
By understanding our responsibilities within the fire industry, we ensure that due diligence under current fire legislations is a priority of the upmost importance.
Why Choose Us?
With a “One Stop” solution for all your fire protection needs you are able to fulfil all your requirements using just one Fire Service Provider, thus achieving maximum convenience and cost efficiency. Surefire can provide:
- Multi-Disciplined engineers with nationwide coverage
- Directly employed engineers
- Status review of systems completed and issued following each maintenance visit
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Trained, certified engineers for the customer’s peace of mind
- Dedicated technical support team
- Individual asset reporting
- SMS system including automated electronic certificate issuing in real time
- A range of invoicing options
- Bespoke mobilisation processes for any size contract
Products and Services Offered
- Fire Alarm and Detection
- Emergency Lighting
- Gaseous Suppression Systems & Integrity Testing to BSEN15004 and ISO14520
- Leak Detection Systems
- Aspiration Systems
- Kitchen Suppression Systems
- Sprinkler and Water Mist Systems
- Fire Extinguishers and Safety Signs
- Dry Risers and Fire Hydrants
- Cloud based Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Training
- Fire Door maintenance & installation
- Passive Fire Protection
Service Level Agreement (SLA) Basics offered
- Bronze – Standard maintenance, all parts and call outs are an additional cost
- Silver – Semi Inclusive (tailored to your requirements)
- Gold – Fully Inclusive package where all parts and call-outs are included in the contract price
Call Surefire for further information about our fire systems and equipment servicing and maintenance programmes